[Opensim-dev] RFC: Ways of creating profiles for creators who will never log in

Chris Hart Chris at codetorque.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 15:27:10 UTC 2009

Maybe I'm being dumb, but why would you need anything more unique than a
unique identifier for a user? I understand if you are talking about
having urls to profiles, but you can associate a url with a uuid easily
enough, and for local user accounts a url would be easily generated.
That would mean a change to the user tables, but not to any other
lookups elsewhere, if I understand the relationships right.