[Opensim-dev] Adding scripts to SceneObjectPart

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Fri Mar 27 12:57:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

you're mixing things up here. Either you want a script action, in
that case, use a script. Or you want a module to take some action,
in that case, a module needs to be written.

Of course, you could write a module that injects a script into every
rezzed prim. However, you would very quickly overload the sim if you
did that, so it's not really a solution.

Speaking of solutions, it's always much easier to find one if one
knows the entire problem, and not just a facet of the considered
solution.

Melanie