[Opensim-dev] RFC: Ways of creating profiles for creators who willnever log in

Chris Hart Chris at codetorque.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 21:13:43 UTC 2009

Option 3 sounds most logical - I don't like the idea of ghost accounts
in the users table, and the option of mixing a standard account with a
hollow profile seems wrong too. Splitting into two may be a little more
effort, but a logical data layer makes for a more easy to understand and
administer backend. The code can handle the magic of profile-only versus
regular user accounts if it's done well.