[Opensim-dev] C# 3.0 vs .Net 2

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Thu Mar 26 12:35:59 UTC 2009

Not really sure what you mean, but our current Prebuild should be able to merge solutions. I haven't done it, but from what I can see in the code, it should be possible.

So, you could create a Prebuild xml that #include the OpenSim prebuild.xml and the result is the output of a joint solution.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB