[Opensim-dev] 24 LSL functions left

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 22 18:29:03 UTC 2009

There are 24 LSL functions left in the "NotImplemented" state of the more then 330 we started with a little over a year ago.

The 24 are:

llRotTarget(), llRotTargetRemove()
llLoopSoundMaster(), llLoopSoundSlave(), llPlaySoundSlave()
llStopLookAt(), llCollisionFilter(), llAttachToAvatar(), llDetachFromAvatar()
llRotLookAt(), llPointAt(), llStopPointAt(), llGodLikeRezObject(),
llPassTouches(), llSetDamage(), llTextBox(), llCollisionSprite(),
llPassCollisions(), llGetCenterOfMass(), llEdgeOfWorld(),
llSetSoundQueueing(), llTriggerSoundLimited(), llGroundRepel(),
llSetVehicleFlags(), llRemoveVehicleFlags(),
llRemoteDataSetRegion(), llSetInventoryPermMask()

It would be a great thing to see patches for some of these so we can get to the finished point on at least the first level of implementation of all the LSL functions.

Charles