[Opensim-dev] Couple questions on scripts

Skidz Tweak skidz.tweak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 04:35:00 UTC 2009

Hey Adam, thanks for the information.

Just a quick couple comments and questions to what you said:
Is there any special technique for passing down the CIL only to the assest
server?
I remember in the old days there was an app called SnowCrash for doing this
in SL Grid.
And are there apps out in the wild that can decompile the CIL, or any
reports of anyone really do this?
Mostly not to overly conserned when I hear this, but of course it is a risk.
My code is like spaghetti already, added on top of what I am sure is even
more spaghetti... I would pitty pirate...

Now your cryptogrid assest provider does sound interesting. Does this
encrypt the appropriate assests comms for a sim to the assest server of an
untrusted grid? Acting as like a proxy and decrypting/encrypting it (to dumb
it down)?