[Opensim-dev] Couple questions on scripts

Skidz Tweak skidz.tweak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:13:12 UTC 2009

Hi all, I finally set up a openSim of my own, and its working great. The
development community in this project has done an outstanding job so far
(based on my own experiences).
The setup process was easy, so easy I over complicated it by creating the
database tables and such myself prior to running it causing some problems :)

I just had a couple questions:
1. Are scripts safe on other grids? I get a number of request to move my
tools into other grids.
	And what I mean by safe is, people can't steal them.
2. I am guessing the real answer to question number 1 is no, so... Has there
been any effort in the direction of maybe a different way to distribute
items on the new grids?
	For example, I could imagine an install package for a sim, or grid
that could ensure  purchase in an encrypted maner with a cert or something.

Just some thoughts and thx for your time.