[Opensim-dev] Max Agents implemented?

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Thu Mar 19 10:10:33 UTC 2009

Do people have a public list of things they want implemented?

I'm really tempted to see if we couldn't whip up a script that looks kinda like stackoverflow.com for feature requests. If we could add voting support to Mantis, you could probably do it with a custom skin.

The reason I ask is, occasionally between contracts, our developers have a little spare time that goes into various projects (eg, we put about 3-4 months of work into Openviewer.org, 6 mo into Xenki, etc).

Adam