[Opensim-dev] Profiling complex scenes

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:34:05 UTC 2009

Lake, Dan wrote:
> Justin,
>   I filed a Mantis entry for the timer_dictionary.patch.
>
> http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=3311

Thanks very much Dan, committed as r8812.

Regarding the localID SceneGraph dictionary, as you've seen in the comments we've pretty much known that the lack of one
is pretty bad and your tests certainly confirm it.

Even having one in not quite the right place would be better than not having it at all.  Certainly for myself (and most
probably for others), the priority of adding the other necessary bits to your initial starter patch in order to resolve
this has been considerably bumped up.

> ~Dan

justincc
Justin Clark-Casey