[Opensim-dev] Memory Leak and stats

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 18 15:25:43 UTC 2009

One of the nagging problems we have appears to be memory leaks. There are consistent and frustrating reports of more heavily used regions using up all the RAM, then starting swap, then lagging, then freezing every week.

In order to help bring a little clarity to this, Nebadon has put together:

http://nebadon2025.com/SStats

Which is a web page to show the stats on a number of plazas and other regions on OSGrid.

I would like to suggest a couple of things:

1. Can some of us look at this page and see what we might be able to intuit?
2. Can we consider adding more stats that can display and help us get memory usage more under control?

Charles