[Opensim-dev] Update LibOMV

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:11:14 UTC 2009

OpenMetaverse updates, traditionally have been difficult.   That's
generally the reason why we don't do them often.

I'm not quite ready to accept the openmetaverse version of the HTTP
server yet personally, I think we want the granualarity of maintaining
it and customizing it ourselves.   They both have the same herritage,
but they're different.   In a way, if we do, we'll probably be
customizing it anyway with our own http server updates.

I'm sure more discussion will follow :)

Best Regards

Teravus