[Opensim-dev] Voice chat through Asterix

Geetika S geetika.s at tcs.com
Fri Mar 13 12:00:28 UTC 2009

Thanks. I had no success with it either :( Anyway we created a work-around
using Mumble, google app server and an in-world script. Its a bit messy and
not the nicest way of doing things but it works ok and one doesnt need to
change the client code. I can send out the details if anyone is interested.

Geetika Sharma

http://xyzzyxyzzy.net/
http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~hud/