[Opensim-dev] Ini file(s) loading

Brianna wwwench at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 01:42:33 UTC 2009

I prefer to see a 'wizard' quick interview startup like MySql for Win has
incorporated. I believe that approach is user friendly and less prone to
error than editing OpenSim.ini or the suggested multi ini's. One box check
for OSGrid would save many edits in Network, as an example. Those of us that
do this everyday are often not considerate to how formidable to a new user
OpenSim appears. After a day or so of comfort then editing ini.example to
fine tune will make for a happy camper and a hell of a lot less questions in
game or IRC.