[Opensim-dev] OGP/Capabilities

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 4 03:39:52 UTC 2009

If I recall correctly, and I might be wrong, but the conversation I had with the lindens about OGP had them focused on their AgentDomain. Sort of a "super grid server" if you will. When quizzed about a full handoff, they said "we arent working on that".

So, my impression about OGP is it extends the linden grid, but is only half of an interop solution.

Charles