[Opensim-dev] OpenID

Ralf Haifisch ralf at ralf-haifisch.biz
Tue Mar 3 07:40:03 UTC 2009

Well,

beiing pished - you are talking about "getting the users token" ?

pishing to me is getting information the owner would not grant you, if you
did not request them by ways he assusmes to be something/someone else
requesting this.

Just the "token" to log me in.. its not password pishing or so..

... ah..  I think I got you..

- someone want to log into  "travel.com"
- we logs on to "trovel.com"
- books a journey
- opens the claim (in 2.x of opened) on his creditcard data

That is the pishing thing you think about ?

I guess its not worse than what happen now, the people would just use their
creditcard on a wrong website.

It´s a little bit related to your other message "how people interact", but
opened is not guilty here - it adds just one more warning (people ignore).

Cheers,
Ralf

Message: 4