[Opensim-dev] TP protocol handle

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Sat Jan 31 23:51:31 UTC 2009

Thanks, btw, I am at Gateway 3000 (the UCI grid located at 3000,3000,
and there are some unusual things regarding inventory and rezzing via
the HG mechanism:

 When I teleported to the ucigrid, a pre-created object (in my home region)
 is visible in my inventory. I cannot drag it to your land, but I can create
 a new primitive on  your land directly. When I try to drag it from
inventory,
 there is the "rez sound" but the object does not show in-world as an asset.

 Clicking on any inventory folder that does not contain an asset results in

-p

--

Cristina Videira Lopes wrote:
> Pressing F1 brings up the embedded browser.
>
> Paul Fishwick wrote:
>> This is impressive and faster than using link-region. It made me wonder
>> whether
>> there was a keyboard shortcut for the in-viewer browser, but I cannot
>> see one
>> in the web pages that list the shortcuts.. Worked fine through the chat
>> window,
>> though.
>> -p
>>
>> Cristina Videira Lopes wrote:
>>
>>> Forgot to say this.
>>> If you want to experience this right now without installing, you can
>>> try it in UCI's regions in OSGrid, "UCI Welcome" and "UC Irvine".

Paul Fishwick, PhD
Professor and Director, Digital Arts and Sciences Programs
University of Florida
Computer & Information Science and Eng. Dept.
Bldg. CSE, Room 301
P.O. Box 116120
Gainesville, FL 32611
Email: fishwick at cise.ufl.edu