[Opensim-dev] Fwd: mantis resolved vs. closed

MW michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 14:53:07 UTC 2009

+1, lets not make things even more complicated. A lot of people aren't sure what state to set already. So if we made some changes my vote would be more for removing some of the states, rather than adding more.

Jeff Ames <jeffames at gmail.com> wrote: Hello,

I was originally thinking that we might have more states in mantis
than we really use, so I agree with Mike that we probably don't need
to make it more complicated.

If people do find separate 'resolved' and 'closed' states to be
useful, though, I'm happy with leaving them as is.  They do seem to
end up closed eventually one way or another, so it's not a big deal.

Jeff