[Opensim-dev] Regions larger then 256x256

Cristina Videira Lopes lopes at ics.uci.edu
Mon Jan 26 17:45:47 UTC 2009

It should be possible to have regions larger than 256, at least in
multiples of 256. The LL client assumes that as the size, and that is
hardocded all over the place (regionhandles etc), so if we continue to
use this client we need to live with that;  but I strongly suspect it is
possible to trick it, to some extent.