[Opensim-dev] weird idea #1: lightweight agent/ spectator

Dirk Krause dirk.krause at pixelpark.com
Mon Jan 26 11:44:51 UTC 2009

>> How is the sound broadcast implemented in the server?
Well, this I didn't worry too much about, since for meetings (or
concerts etc) the usual workaround is to have an audio stream available
for the particular parcel.  My guess is one can live with that. If you
need spatial audio - I *think* most of it is handled by the vivox client
anyways, so my guess is that this is all solvable out of the box. (well,
in SL anyways, since there is no out of the box voice solution right now
for OpenSim).