[Opensim-dev] Proposal: Killing off AvatarFactory

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Mon Jan 26 08:13:09 UTC 2009

It's kind of crazy that we have a RegionModule (AvatarFactoryModule) that really just look up the CommsManager AvatarService and forwards a request to that.
I propose we either modularize the whole thing (the prefferrable thing) or merge the AvatarFactory module code into the IAvatarService.

If nobody has objected strongly until Jan 2 2009, I will mantis this.
Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB