[Opensim-dev] Source tree cleanup

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Mon Jan 26 07:53:55 UTC 2009

I propose you specify a weeks voting deadline - always specify 'unless any storng objections, I will start doing this next monday' or so.

> > * OpenSim/Tools/LaunchSLClient> > > > Can this be merged with the SL Launcher project on forge?> > (http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/sllauncher/)
 +1
> > * OpenSim/Tools/Windows/Installer> > > > Can this be moved to the OpenSim Installers project SVN?> > (http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/osinstaller/)
 +1
> > * ThirdParty/*> > > > Could these either be merged into the OpenSim namespace or moved to> > forge?
 +1 - onto forge.
> > * OpenSim/Tools/pCampBot> > > > Could we move this to forge? (There is also the OSBots project on> > forge, but I don't know if this is similar)> > I'm more ambivalent on this one, as I know a few people using this to> try to load test builds of opensim.
I agree that this tools is such a handy thing to have nearby that it merits core status. I wouldn't object strongly if it was put on forge though.

> > * OpenSim/Tools/OpenSim.32BitLaunch> > * OpenSim/Tools/OpenSim.GridLaunch> > * share/RegionLoading> > * share/php> > * share/python> > > > Could we move these to forge?> > We could always just remove them from trunk, and anyone that wanted them> in a forge project could grab a previous snapshot to get them there.
+1 on Seans approach.
/Stefan