[Opensim-dev] mantis resolved vs. closed

nlin nlin.message at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 04:29:13 UTC 2009

Hello,

One possible source of confusion is that the OpenSim wiki says "Please leave
closing of bugs to core team. A closed bug means we think it's gone forever,
or the bug report is invalid." (http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Bugs) That may
explain why lots of issues remain in the "resolved" state. Is the wiki
statement no longer valid?

-nlin