[Opensim-dev] mantis resolved vs. closed

Jeff Ames jeffames at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 03:45:50 UTC 2009

Hello,

Sorry for the likely email spewage, but I closed a bunch of bugs that
were marked resolved with no update in the last month.

I was wondering though, what is the difference between resolved and
closed on mantis?  I guess that is useful if the devs mark it
resolved, and QA tests it and marks it closed.  Or I've seen the dev
mark it resolved, and the reporter re-tests and marks it closed.  But
many reporters don't do this.  Do we need a separate resolved and
closed state?

Jeff