[Opensim-dev] Proposal for a cleanup/correction of the region-module system

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:13:41 UTC 2009

Homer Horwitz wrote:
> As this thread has been thoroughly hijacked, I guess there aren't any
> further relevant (um, I meant technical) problems with the proposal?

Could you wait a couple more days on this?  I don't really have the opportunity to give this the attention that it
deserves today (Sunday) and I may not be around at all tomorrow but I should have some think time on Tuesday.

Perhaps having a standard timeframe of something like a week for responses to proposals would be a good idea.

--
justincc
Justin Clark-Casey