[Opensim-dev] "Horizons" (panels) and a public "I am sorry"

Americo Damasceno adamascj at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:04:47 UTC 2009

I need to confess that the first time I saw "horizons" beeing used in OpenSim was by Cristina and I did a big  mistake,  erasing her   panels.  Trying to compensate this, I am presenting, for download, some "horizons" that an old friend, an artist from UK (S. Nectar) made, some years ago, for Croquet and are public. The idea of "horizons" is to avoid the "island paradigma".

If you are not understanding anything, download the images and take a look.  May be, could be created an easy way for the use of "horizons" in OpenSim worlds having only one region.

The address for download is:

http://www.dmu.com/croquet2/SNHorizons.zip

Sorry again, Cristina. I promess that I will not to do something like I did again.

Americo