[Opensim-dev] [Opensim-users] Please UCI, help our basic tutorial!‏

Brianna wwwench at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:28:03 UTC 2009

For the birthday event we have two node regions enabled on OSGrid.. Z-Event at 1010 1010 for 1000 centered. It is built with flags, Hypernaut T shirts and 'maps' to Francoland.

Night Song at 10006 10008 'maps' to Ellis, Orion has been very cooperative with gifts and Hypernuat click onward to Germany.

We will add New World,  Olish Newman, this weekend and another well built node this coming week.

Bri