[Opensim-dev] Land Plot - change of owner

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 01:38:11 UTC 2009

In standalone, you should be able to point the helperURI at the
standalone server also for land transfers  (no server specified in the
economy section of the opensim.ini).  This is probably in the client
to check your membership level as on Agni, you can only own land on
estates and/or as a premium member.

Best Regards

Teravus