[Opensim-dev] OS2B Ideas

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 23 23:31:18 UTC 2009

To get this discussion going on "OS2B Eve"...

What are the things that are most important that OpenSim implement in the next year?

We all have our lists and I would think this is a good time to bring them out and discuss them a little bit.

Remember, the "audience" is really the core developers and those who would submit patches.

Our project is organized around "passion". He or she with a passionate idea works on it to implement it in C# in OpenSim.

Charles