[Opensim-dev] Status of voice

Dirk Krause dirk.krause at pixelpark.com
Fri Jan 23 09:55:45 UTC 2009

Yes , I found that out too, that's why I asked for a qt free 'command line' version some time ago in their forums, but no dice.

Other than that ...if someone made the mumble client slvoice compatible (whatever that takes ...), then the qt dependencies wouldnt matter that much, since it stays a client app, right?