[Opensim-dev] new Mono

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 22 20:49:54 UTC 2009

+1 Sean. And to add, most of the testers are using mono-2.0.1 currently. That is, those that are testing with svn trunk.

Everytime we update mono, there is a period of trauma, so we are trying to move as fast as practical, but consider the fact that there are thousands of deployments of OpenSim regions so we want to do this deliberately.

Charles