[Opensim-dev] Hooking in Scene.EventManager

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Jan 21 21:27:06 UTC 2009

One might add that if you want to hook into grabs of a small set of specific objects, you should probably look into patching the sceneobjects up with event hooks, and then use those. There _are_ OnGrab functions, but afaik there's no events firing in them, which there should be, really.Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:13:12 +0000From: garrett.hussey at gmail.comTo: opensim-dev at lists.berlios.deSubject: Re: [Opensim-dev] Hooking in Scene.EventManager
Great stuff - thanks for your help Diva

Cheers
    Garrett