[Opensim-dev] A Online HyperGrid Link list for OpenSim's 2ndbirthday

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Fri Jan 16 17:14:11 UTC 2009

These are all great ideas. The only problem is whether someone will be
able to pull this off in time for the celebrations. I might take on
this, except that I have another trip coming up, and I'd rather spend my
OpenSim-time until then making sure that TPs are rock solid; so I don't
think I'll have time to do this.

The next best thing is this list:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Hypergrid#Public_Hypergrid_Nodes

People can add their node info there; and everyone else can add that
info to their startup_commands or whatever other link-region means they use.

In the UCI Grid, for example, I already have several of those nodes on
the Map; I will add all of them as they show up on that list. And i'll
also add any others that are not there but that show up on this other list:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Second_Birthday

So, unless someone pulls something automated soon, plan B is to do it
manually.