[Opensim-dev] A Online HyperGrid Link list for OpenSim's 2nd birthday

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:15:50 UTC 2009

It might also be interesting if there could be some sort of p2p transfer of
hypergrid links, where a web site might send a list of seed regions, and as
a link were made of each of those regions, another exchange could occur
where each party exchanges a list of public regions. That way a larger grid
could configure itself and individual regions could join in without
requiring an update to a central web site.