[Opensim-dev] .NET / Mono lock(obj) statement

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Wed Jan 14 18:10:35 UTC 2009

I'm trying to produce a simple test case, but I'm having trouble
producing one that reproduces the deadlock. So maybe there's something
else going on in OpenSim. Let me tell you where this was happening,
maybe someone else will have an inspiration for a good test case. It's
100% reproducible, never fails, which is great.

I submitted a mantis with the detailed description, maybe someone else
with a fresher brain will find the root cause of the deadlock: