[Opensim-dev] Ways to bundle a building/content for sharing with others

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 17:11:42 UTC 2009

Justin,

I just tried save-inv and as far as I can tell it does not work, all I get
are messages about its not received anything, do you think maybe you can
explain better how this works, and what prevents someone else from
downloading my inventory??  can anyone on osgrid just download my stuff
now?? and if so this should be removed immediatly, can you please explain
this better and insure to us all that our inventory is semi-secure on the
osgrid network?? and if it is not can we please remove this function from
the svn.

Neb