[Opensim-dev] Proposal: 2nd birthday parties + cleanup

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 8 20:02:44 UTC 2009

Frisby, Adam wrote:
> Does the default island coming as a .oar file work?

It could be - that might make it easy for people to substitute a different default island.

Also, if this is done it would be really nice to have an 'off' switch so that new regions end up being very simple
(possibly what we have now).  I find simple islands much easier for some development.

> Adam

justincc
Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.wordpress.com