[Opensim-dev] Opensim and Moodle Implementation

J Ross Nicoll jrn2005 at cs.st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 13:33:37 UTC 2009

For authentication, I'd argue it would make more sense to have both
OpenSim and Moodle refer to the same authentication source (for
example, an LDAP server), rather than trying to layer OpenSim on top
of Moodle. This should provide a stabler (because it's using a well
defined protocol), more re-usable solution.