[Opensim-dev] Proposal: Renaming Runprebuild.bat and runprebuild2008.bat

Gerhard Dünnebeil Gerhard.Duennebeil at chello.at
Mon Jan 5 12:18:45 UTC 2009

One of my current strong interests is QM and unit tests.
I did the step to VS2008 (Express, not standard or professional)
recently and I see some deficits here where VS2008 seems to be weaker
than VS2005. I agree that this is only one issue out of many but one
worth to consider.

So let's discuss this step carefully.

Gerhard