[Opensim-dev] Regionstore and all changes happening there.

Ruud Lathrop ruud.lathrop at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 04:16:04 UTC 2009

In relation to Mantis issue 2939, I see that there has been done a lot of
work on the RegionStore within the MySQL section. Sadly this is now also
hurting the MSSQL section. Can we please have some report on what is done
there, so we can update the MSSQL section?

Ruud

PS and yes I have looked in the repository, but a lot is done and to go
throw all message is not a option as they are sometimes very short.