[Opensim-dev] The Business Case for OpenSim

Colin B. Withers Colin.Withers at eumetsat.int
Tue Feb 24 09:15:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have been thinking about writing a Business Case for OpenSim. A Business Case is the feasibility study performed before a full Business Plan is written, and is equally applicable to opensource 'products'.

If such a Case has not been written before, then I would be prepared to write one, if the core developers would like one. But beware, it could be quite tough.

As for credentials, I used to write business cases and business plans for News Corporation.

Let me know,

Rock
MSc, MBA