[Opensim-dev] oddities with asset storage

Dirk Krause dirk.krause at pixelpark.com
Tue Feb 24 08:03:08 UTC 2009

Sorry, this mail somehow escaped me by scrolling off too fast.

Now that I found it, I'd like to state that a reaping strategy is something that definitely will work, but to me is something like the last resort.

I just imagine all these mails of type:
'Dear Mr. Grid Owner, I hate you because you deleted my Blue Bird Of Happiness and my Shiny Sword of Trademark. Yes, I didn't thouch them for over a year, but they remind me of the first useless things I ever collected. So be you and your first born child please cursed. Thanks for your attention.'