[Opensim-dev] User Authentication

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 23 22:59:49 UTC 2009

Dear Diva:

Thank you for thinking along these lines for the viewer. As this point, folks from SecondLife constitute our largest set of expected new adopters, and I believe keeping compatibility with the SL viewer is to our advantage.

This situation will probably change some time, but I would expect that time to be later this year at a minimum.

Charles