[Opensim-dev] SL settings folder has been deleted

Danielle Veillet nomi850 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 19:37:16 UTC 2009

Trying unsuccessfully a freshly compiled version of OpenSim for a few days, I decided to try the binaries version.  I installed it as indicated, as standalone.  It worked well, but....  it deleted completely my Application data Second Life folder content.  My settings plus a few years of logs I had there, keeping mainly logs of my scripters groups in SL.  Plus discussions I had with people I hire... plus.. plus...

Gee... how can this be?  Did it ever happen to anybody else?