[Opensim-dev] oddities with asset storage

Dirk Krause dirk.krause at pixelpark.com
Wed Feb 18 21:03:09 UTC 2009

I hope I am not too notorious by stating:
- no 'big corp' IT manager will accept a solution with 'uncontrollable growth in asset storage' as Tommi correctly put it. Period.
- I learned through Melanie that these issue are well known and already addressed.
- I also learned that potential viewer developers are aware of these issues and have it on their list which is great.
- I also agree with Stefan that there should be alternative scenarios possible.