[Opensim-dev] Please do not revert fixes without careful comtemplation

Tommi Laukkanen tommi.s.e.laukkanen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:38:15 UTC 2009

Hello

It would be nice to have somekind of short term solution to fix the current
nhibernate asset store implementation so that it works and when cable beach
is finalized we can see if we need to do something extra to support that
fully.

Antti: Can you elaborate with examples or link me to some nhibernate
documentation which explains bulk object concept in detail. I don't get the
exact implementation details from your mail.  By implementation I mean what
kind of mapping files you are proposing we would need and how they would be
used from code.

regards,
Tommi