[Opensim-dev] EstateID from uint to UUID

Tommi Laukkanen tommi.s.e.laukkanen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:08:52 UTC 2009

Hello

LL viewer quirks we must conform to but as with many other objects the
primary key could be uuid and uint based id is kept around for ll viewer
compatibility? Maybe it gets too messy in the end to be worth the trouble.
One can consider it once we get to have custom viewers which are not leashed
by SL protocol limitations.

regards,
Tommi