[Opensim-dev] AssetServer Observations and Suggestions

BlueWall Slade bluewall.slade at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 00:10:42 UTC 2009

I was looking at the asset and primitems tables as I was creating and
editing a script. Here are my observations:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQNviCc1baviZC2ic2vEgKA&hl=en

I'm wondering is there a reason to duplicate the asset with new keys? Would
using foreign keys help to track assets that aren't being used anymore?

Thanks!
BlueWall