[Opensim-dev] [Opensim-users] Circular dependency in 8262

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Fri Feb 6 20:56:56 UTC 2009

If prebuild creates the appropriate assembly references, it must have broken
in this version. There are numerous instances in VC# 2008 of bad references,
including:

OpenSim.Data.Base
OpenSim.Data.MapperFactory
OpenSim.Data.MySQLMapper

Could be others.... I am cc'ing the dev list.

-p

Dr. Paul A. Fishwick           E-Mail: fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Dept. of Computer & Info       Phone & FAX: (352) 392-1414
 Science and Engineering       WWW: http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~fishwick
University of Florida          (PGP Key available at above WWW address)
P. O. Box 116120
332 Bldg. CSE, Gainesville, FL 32611-6120