[Opensim-dev] Hypergrid and Interoperability workshop

Kyle create at reactiongrid.com
Mon Feb 2 20:27:27 UTC 2009

We'll be there!

-----Original Message-----
From: opensim-dev-bounces at lists.berlios.de
[mailto:opensim-dev-bounces at lists.berlios.de] On Behalf Of Cristina Videira
Lopes
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 2:58 PM
To: opensim-dev at lists.berlios.de
Subject: [Opensim-dev] Hypergrid and Interoperability workshop

Hi,

We're planning a first meeting to talk about defining a roadmap for
Hypergrid interoperability in OpenSim worlds. The meeting will be this
Friday at 10am PST. We'll meet in the UCI Grid, Gateway 7000, until it
crashes :-); then we'll move to an IRC channel.

Note that this is not intended to be a support group meeting about the
hypergrid, so don't come with support questions. The meeting has three
main objectives:

1) Taking a picture of the maximum number of foreign avatars ever
assembled in one place

2) Figure out how to define a roadmap for interoperability without
falling into the trap of formal working groups

3) Start talking about trust in the decentralized HG-enabled Metaverse

Crista