[Opensim-dev] AssetBase and metadata

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:02:24 UTC 2009

I see the inventory server and the asset server as important to be
separate, especially for caching purposes, however, I could see the
use for the asset server to have a 'request by inventory id' method
with the region server's uuid, region server's credentials(Region
Secret?),  and the agents uuid by proxy.

-T